If you are reading this article we consider you a person who is suffering from varicose veins but not able to find out if you have varicose or spider veins. 30% of this world population is suffering from varicose veins.
Varicose veins are generally enlarged than your spider veins, you majorly witness these varicose veins in your legs. The reason why every person faces these varicose veins in their legs is that standing, walking, and running build pressure to your leg veins and your lower body which causes varicose veins.
Symptoms of varicose veins:
Here are some symptoms of varicose veins which will help you identify if you are suffering from a varicose vein or not:
- If you have veins that color are purple or blue
- If you have veins that seem entangled and bulging
- If you are facing severe pain in your veins
- Varicose veins are achy or heavy
- If you are feeling burning, throbbing, muscle cramping, and swelling in your lower legs
- If you are feeling extreme pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- If you have Itching around one or more of your veins
Spider veins and varicose veins are similar but yes varicose veins are large in size Spider veins may occur on the legs, but you can also find them on your face.
Which doctor is best for varicose veins?
Visiting a doctor is a big question vein it comes to severe disease, here are some home remedies which you can apply on your varicose veins, including;
- Swimming, walking, running these exercises will help you build pressure on your legs which will lead to opening your blood clots
- Compression stocking: wearing compression stocking can help you reduce the pain in your legs and will build pressure in your legs which will help for proper blood circulation
If you are not able to feel relaxed after applying these remedies make sure to visit a vein doctor. You can visit your vein doctor by searching on the web for it. Make sure to ask your bruin doctor some questions including,” Are Varicose Vein Treatments Covered by Insurance?” and what are the expenses of this treatment. A vein doctor will help you treat your varicose veins.
Causes of varicose veins:
If you have weak or damaged valves it can lead to varicose veins. Your arteries transfer blood from your heart to all your tissues, and your veins return the blood from all over your body to your heart, for recirculation. For recirculation, you need to get your legs to work against gravity.
How to Prevent these veins?
If you are thinking you can prevent these veins, it is impossible but you can treat them by improving blood circulation, and doing the following:
- Losing weight
- Eating a high-fiber, low-salt diet, low dairy product
- Avoiding high heels and tight clothing
- Elevating your legs while sitting
- Changing your sitting or standing position regularly
- Avoid standing for a long period
We hope you liked this article and you find it helpful. If you are someone looking for varicose vein treatment make sure to visit nearby vein specialists for further. consultation.