A dentist uses veneer to cover the front part of the teeth. A dental veneer is a thin covering for the tooth-colored porcelain or composite cemented over your teeth’ facial surfaces to rectify dental issues. For instance, tooth enamel, uneven alignment, dental Veneer For Crooked Teeth, spacing between the tooth, tooth discoloration, and chips or cracks.
However, of what causes hideous teeth, Houston veneers specialist will solve all of your cosmetic dental issues and restore your dental problems and your smile, including:
- Unravel Enamel: Tooth enamel becomes dull and damaged naturally over time. This happens because of consuming more tea, coffee, soft drinks, smoking, and the use of some particular medicines. Correcting your smile and tooth veneers are the perfect choices to bring back your gummy smile affected by unraveling enamel.
- Wear and tear – As you start aging, your teeth will naturally wear down. Aged teeth are more likely to have chips, cracks, or an uneven appearance. Veneers help restore the natural smile and teeth.
- Genetics: Sometimes, it may be genetic as some people are born with natural teeth gaps that widen as you start aging.
- Uneven Teeth: Your dentist will suggest you place veneers for crooked teeth that can be from grinding or gnashing of teeth. This can lead to malocclusion when you close your upper and lower teeth, which do not align. Veneers are helpful in this case to align your teeth.
- Discoloration: If you have discoloration issues with your teeth, veneers will be a great option as teeth whitening may not correct all your teeth.
What is the process of veneers Step-By-Step?
A dental veneer procedure takes two visits over six weeks to complete, and the visits may extend and require much time for analyzing the tooth. Your dentist will generally boast some comfort to make you comfortable with audio/visual distractions. Some dental offices also offer spas, massages, and other services to help you relax and stay comfortable.
Analyzing and diagnosing oral problems is a must because if there are any dental concerns, the dentist will suggest you correct the issues first before placing the veneers. Your dentist will analyze every point of your teeth and gum step. Any dental problem can be addressed before placing the dental veneer, so the dentist examines it thoroughly to detect the issues.
Your cosmetic dentist clinic will also help you select the color shade for your teeth from a particular chart of colors. Through the technology, you can see your teeth before and after results. Images of before and after veneers will show you the expected results, and your dentist may view some pictures of successful cases. Therefore, now the treatment begins after completing the examination and analysis.
However, the dentist will administer local anesthesia so you are comfortable with the veneer placement. Your natural tooth is prepared by shaping it little with a hand rotational cutting device before proceeding to the veneer placement. Your dentist will place the required veneer for your treatment and take the impression of your teeth. The doctor will send it to the lab to fabricate the veneer.
Your dentist veneers near me will suggest the best tooth color from a particular shade chart. Imaging technologies can preview your desired results, and before and after images can allow you to view other successful cases. Treatment begins when the examination completes and the customized plan is designed.